To live in a world where Indigenous language, culture, place & history is celebrated and all Indigenous people are safe, resourced, valued, and respected.
Our mission is to center, uplift, and amplify the accomplishments, spirit, and culture of the people we serve.
We achieve our mission by digitizing and amplifying these remarkable stories.
- Respect & Humility: All our interactions are informed by a deep respect for the people we serve, along with a desire to learn more. We are humbled by the pain and sacrifices made to maintain Indigenous wisdom and culture.
- Decolonization: Although many of us would be considered settlers, we are committed to decolonization & uplifting Indigenous voices.
- Collaboration: We work closely with community leaders and members to understand their communication needs and tailor our services accordingly.
- Cultural sensitivity: We are aware of the cultural and historical context of colonialism and are committed to centering respect for culture in all our interactions.
- Accessibility: We utilize both print and digital technology to ensure communications are user-friendly and accessible to everyone.
- Sustainability: Our services are designed to be sustainable and self-sufficient, reducing the need for outside support.